We focus on qualitative and quantitative research, analytics, and data collection.
For over 20 years, Public Impact’s data and analytics team has conducted research focused on measuring and dramatically improving student learning outcomes. See here for a database of our research publications.
Our current work ranges from single-school evaluations to nationwide data analysis for solution-focused clients.
School Quality Measures
- Advising education leaders including districts, leading nonprofits, funders, and charter authorizers
- Defining and evaluating school quality indicators to inform decisions on funding, accountability, and replicability
Impact Research, Evaluation, and Communication
- Conducting official and lean, informal evaluations of initiatives for state and district education agencies, school operators, foundations, and other leading education organizations—fitting each client’s particular needs and budget
- Preparing reports, case studies, and opinion pieces focused on how policies and programs impact underserved students
- Creating user-friendly online dashboards and reports that facilitate regular and broad sharing of school improvement initiatives and outcomes
Large-Scale Data Collection and Surveys
- Conducting regional and national data collection projects
- Administering local, regional, and national surveys