We advance visionary and practical new solutions for big challenges facing public education.
Combining direct experience in hundreds of schools, using high-quality research and curious problem-solving, we advise education leaders who seek dramatic improvements for all students, especially historically underserved students. If these are your values, we’d like to talk about working with you—contact us!
- Advise federal, state, and local policymakers on visionary and practical ideas for effective policy
- Convene policymakers and implementers to determine next-generation solutions
- Advise foundations on areas of investment and support in education
- Aid leading nonprofits in implementing cutting-edge ideas
- Foster networks among leading educators and policymakers
- Lead and participate in panels and conferences about policy and implementation
Our new solutions have included:
In the wake of Covid-19, the U.S. pre-K–12 education system needs more than a refresh. We need to think anew. This brief recommends the means through federal policy to bring critical, effective instructional and emotional supports to millions of teachers and their students—for a price tag the country can not only afford, but sustain long-term.