Public Impact is the national leader in combining teachers and technology for results that can be scaled.
Technology can give all students, regardless of where they live, access to excellent teachers—but changes must be made wisely.
Public Impact helps district and charter schools plan and incorporate digital instruction, remote teaching and tutoring, and data dashboards to achieve better outcomes. Our work helps schools ensure that innovation and personalization are combined with high standards for teaching and student learning, so that different is also better. We have unique experience forging school designs that free teachers’ time for on-the-job planning, learning, and leadership while making personalized, differentiated learning for students easier to implement.
We continually generate new ideas based on data and field observation to further close achievement gaps and elevate prospects for all children, and elevate the education profession so everyone can experience excellent instruction, support, and career opportunities.
Contact us to discuss how we can help you achieve your goals: email@example.com
Public Impact’s Thought Leadership
Public Impact’s thought leadership on technology in education includes:
- 3X for All (2009) launched our work on using technology to reach all students with excellent teachers.
- Opportunity Culture models (2011–present) show districts and schools how to use blended learning to improve teaching and learning.
- Teachers in the Age of Digital Instruction (2013) explains what teaching should look like to make the most of technology.
- A Better Blend (2013) explains state and federal policies to improve technology-enabled teaching and learning.
- An Excellent Principal for Every School (2016) explains how technology enables successful school leadership.
We collaborate with partners, funders, and clients to provide:
Strategy and Design
- Career path designs enabled by technology
- Planning and design for higher teacher pay and better professional development through digital tools
- Creating strong accountability systems for virtual schools
Implementation Support and Evaluation
- School and district redesign facilitation, with educators, to incorporate technology within new staffing models that extend the reach of excellent teachers and support all teachers
- Virtual and in-person educator and policymaker convenings
Research and policy advising
- Advising on local, state, and federal policies to support successful, personalized blended learning
- Useful case studies and benchmark data on schools using technology to achieve better outcomes
- Research that leads the field forward in ways that maximize technology’s value for students and educators
- New solutions when old approaches to using technology fall short