At Public Impact, we:
- Help schools and districts with design and implementation of new school models
- Help education leaders with effective management practices
- Advise policymakers through research and visionary but practical ideas for effective policy
- Advise foundations on areas of investment and support in education
- Aid leading nonprofits in implementing cutting-edge ideas
All of Public Impact’s work is designed to contribute to dramatic improvements in the quality of K-12 education in the United States. We focus our energy on high points of leverage in our educational system. We have selected our areas of focus, listed in the tabs above, because they hold great promise as levers for change. By clicking each area of focus, you can learn more about the work we do. We’d like to talk about working with you—contact us!