Our work on these topics includes:
- Advising federal, state, and local policymakers through research and visionary but practical ideas for effective policy
- Convening policymakers and implementers to determine next-generation solutions
- Helping schools and districts with design and implementation of new school models
- Helping education leaders with effective management practices, including change management strategies, human resources, budget management, technology use and data reporting
- Advising foundations on areas of investment and support in education
- Aiding leading nonprofits in implementing cutting-edge ideas
- Fostering networks among leading educators and policymakers
- Speaking, leading, and participating in panels and convenings about policy and implementation
We focus our energy on high points of leverage in collaboration with clients and partners in the field. We have selected our current areas of focus, listed in the tabs above, because they hold great promise as levers for change. We continue to determine new solutions and areas of focus that reflect continuing changes in technology, the global labor market, research, and U.S. education leadership.
For more information, contact us!